Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Be Strong in the Lord

    My parents recently commented on a couple internet news articles that mentioned Christianity. While browsing through the comments I was quite surprised when I had to search for a comment made by a Christian. Almost 100% of the comments ridiculed Christianity and Christians. I had the notion that even though there might not be a lot of real Christians, most people thought that Christianity was good. I knew that people were rejecting God and getting worse and worse, so I really shouldn't have been surprised. 
 
    Christians may not be persecuted like the martyrs you have read of yet. But even if that doesn't happen for a hundred years, there is no excuse for not being strong.
When Joshua was getting ready to fight against Jericho, an angel of the Lord came to him and said, “Be strong and of a good courage.” So, be strong, friends. Strengthen yourselves in Jesus. Don't be blown away by the smallest winds of trouble! Don't be ashamed of Jesus!
Keep your light shining bright!

1 comment:

  1. Check out my new blog!
    http://kelseyw1998.wix.com/myblog

    ReplyDelete