Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Praise the Lord!

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.” Psalm 28:7

I'm thankful for a wonderful year. God is so good to me; He gave me the best family in the world and a wonderful life. He made a way for me to have eternal life and has blessed me with his joy. And when trouble comes my way, I know He is with me, hears my prayers, and sees me through.
Praise the Lord!
----------------
Aunt Esther used to say that life is like a dressing room. Our time on earth is the time where we decide where we're going to spend eternity. We either start living for Jesus and begin our eternal life with Him, or serve the Devil. The Devil doesn't want us to choose eternal life, so he tries to trick us into thinking that our time on earth is the main show and we need to have all the fun we can possibly cram into our life.
We need to stay in God's presence so we can see the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment