Monday, June 3, 2013

Seek the Lord, and you will find Him

I was recently reading in the book of Psalms, and Psalm 73:17 really stood out to me. The author of Psalm 73, Asaph, writes about how he was feeling confused "Until I went into the sanctuary of God: then understood I their end." When Asaph was with God, everything was so clear; there was no more confusion. Isn't it wonderful that we also can be in God's sanctuary? When I'm in God's presence, everything is just right. I don't want or need anything at all from this world. All I want is more of Jesus. He takes care of all my needs. When I'm not in His presence, temporal things hold more attraction, and consequently I might waste my time. But everytime I'm in His presence, I learn from His point of view. The more I'm with Jesus, the more I want to be with Him. Seek to enter into His presence. He said, "Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the Lord. " Jesus will lead and guide you into all truth.
 
 
 
“He that dwelleth in the secret place
of the Most High shall abide under
the shadow of the Almighty.”
 
--Psalm 91:1



 

No comments:

Post a Comment